Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh My God

Oh MY God
its My bDAy 3 of August
n pass le
fas n efficient

i pass my eve n b day at GReen Box
it seems lik my second home le

eve
go wit skul-mates
Cm Yf Gk Yw n Yh
lol. sing madly
we r 笨小孩
haha
thanks for the DonutShi
surpprice loo





nice donutshi..
appreciate... 感恩..

B day
again go sing k wit Jyen Jyeang n Cli
they giving me another surprice
while Jkit Jpheh n Clee cuming,
a little small n tiny cake was sent in
Oh My God
touching loo
broke le stil buy for me...
reali fran 99 ...

( u thought i wil bliff mie? )



appreciate again.. 感恩...

I m happi tat i hav tis bunch of fran
n those who wishing me through FB n text msg
thanks again

officially 19 le
try to make it meaningful
try to be mature to all stuff

wish the world peaceful
wish my parents healthy
wish my both sis find their beloved
wish myself can having a good result in STPM
wish all my fran all the best.. XD

1 comment:

  1. so wei da to share ur bday wish v ur 2 beloved sis~i am so gan dong~haha~

    ReplyDelete