Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just make it alive

Lots of thing wan say
Dunno where to start
Well
A month pass by a month
I stil do ntg
Did a lot of mistake
Waste time
Arghh. Why my life can be so messy right now?
Anyone can help me arrange it back?
It's reali envy tat all my couple friend
Sometimes just I dun say but pls u all "seng mok" a bit la...
Sometimes I was reali care bout u
Just my action wil never same wit my speaking
But u reali make me disappointed
U choose to that
I thought u could be awake bit
But now all stil the same
Mayb wat he say is correct, U r Selfish
And pls U dun be so childish ok.
Lu sudah 20 loo... I memang bei tahan
Dunno wat to continue le la. Bye

在爱里,要学会包容与原谅。


" god , pls blessing me !!!! Ok ? "

11 comments:

  1. who is the "u", straight away tel the "u" la...make everything clear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lor ..agree with sue ying ...dun make misunderstand again lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Not all of u all la. U all dun think too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo...beside write blog rmb tel that person...ntg better than straight forward for a frenship

    ReplyDelete
  5. sh, ok =)
    cl, nola, juz say if gt anythg say it out~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cl: lol. Update at where? :)
    Yf : waiting u :)
    Sy: ok ok. Bo problem. No worried

    ReplyDelete