Sunday, May 9, 2010

Boring Life

jus nw had go for a movie - Furry Vengeance


dunno y.. it was a funny movie.. but i can't laugh at all...
mayb cox by mood swing ba
whole day having sum feel lik 失落感 ...


today keep quarrel wit my supermom
argh.. damn my mood wad damn bad d... plus u cum quarrel summore..
more beh song.. more beh tahan.. more dulan

having a simple met wit suan siao gang at station 1
they are quite missing me n needing me.. haha..
although i jus go for a while.. they oso feel happy
get a secret ... but hope it was not real... no matter hw bad u r, i never betray u de..
lol.. tat 'lao gao' n 'white rat' keep suan siao...
nvm la.. let them suan la.. biasa le. wun less a meat de

continue to Dbamboo met my dear darry.. haha.. he oso damn miss me loo.. haha
hav a chit chat n mamak after tat...

time was pass fast n meaningless..
damn...

after c u all keep couple in front of me, i oso wan 'two is better than one' le la..
=='''
I DUN WAN SINGLE ANYMORE



P/s : y today so many ppl missing me de? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment